Style: Revivalism / Modern Style
Designers: Ing. Dionigi Scano (1899-1901)
The building is one of the most qualified and important examples of middle-class palace among those built in Largo Carlo Felice between the two centuries. It is situated in the area once occupied by Saint Augustine’s convent and whose crypt is now incorporated in the building itself. The Palace is composed of four levels and the ground floor is covered with white limestone plates. The other floors have the outside walls in bricks face view, enriched with decorations and balconies which are partly protruding and partly lined up with the façade. The crowning of the building has a brickwork projecting cornice with classical decors such as women and children’s figures in Modern Style.