Designers: Ingg.Paolo Bo / Vittorio Tronci (1920)
The foundation stone of the building was laid in 1926, at the presence of King Victor Emmanuel III and Queen Elena of Montenegro. On December 10th 1927, the entire left wing of the building collapsed due to a failure of the foundations; subsequently, it was integrated and strengthened with reinforced concrete. Still in use, it consists of a central and two lateral courtyards. The three entrance doors are enriched with four pillars in Ionian style and with wrought iron decorations. Inside, we can notice an elegant floor in white, pink and green marble and a rich ceiling painted in light green, black and white colors.
Where it is: